Core developers and coordinators Tere and Dan.
What you can do?
Social Media Activism
RH is now present at facebook and twitter.
- Follow those, share and retweet.
Do you want to start another RH presence? Reddit? Pinterest?
- Contact the core developers, to establish channels through which you
can get content and to establish a policy of publishing
Interviews of members
We want to hear the stories of our members! In text, audio and video. How to proceed?
- Choose a member to interview. Maybe you know someone, or have seen
someone interesting. Alternatively, you can ask the coordinators for
suggestions. In any case, if you don’t have the contact info for a
member, ask for it from a coordinator.
- Contact the person to be interviewed. Explain what the interview is
for, where it will be published and how long it will approximately
take. Make an appointment for the interview through a channel that
you agreee on (live, web conference or call, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Conduct the interview. Think about the things you would want to hear
and learn about from other members. Below are some example question.
- Remember, that shorter interviews tend to get more exposure, though
longer ones also have their benefits!
- Background questions:
- Where you live
- Your job
- How did you hear about Robin Hood?
- Why did you join?
- What are you saving for?
- What do you need to have a happy life?
- How do you explain Robin Hood to your friends?
- What’s your favorite thing about Robin Hood?
- What does “commons” mean to you?
- What makes Robin Hood different from other similar services?
- What is one question you wish I asked you?
Want to spread the word?
Something else? Present your idea here.