Think Robin Hood is cool? Have some time to spare? Great!
The coop needs lots of volunteers to operate and develop.
The main channel of organising is these forums, more particularly Sherwood. The Sherwood area has topics on ongoing tasks and new ideas. (Check also the FAQ)
1) Find a topic that interests you in Sherwood.
- 1b) If there is no suitable topic, but there is something you would like to do, start a new topic.
- 1c) If there is no particular topic that interests you, and you are fine with some suggestions on what to do, contact Dan or Tere.
2) Send a reply message on that topic, teling who you are, what you are interested in, and what kind of contribution you are thinking of.
3) After that, we can coordinate the task on the forum, on Slack (a fancy chat app) and through e-mails, depending on the task.