Main Site | Join Robin Hood Coop | Projects | Events | Blog | Media | Forums | Mailing List | Twitter | Facebook

Projects - RH Projects

Discussion on projects, their funding, situation, nature and so on.

I was talking with a business group recently and one of the suggestions got me thinking of RHC. Is there any news on blockchain apps? it would work well if we could bank as a group on the blockchain, run a ledger so we could monitor members’ exchange / inter-trading of bitcoins or time or melons or chickens…

And another colleague is looking at crowdfunding. Is there not a way to run that process without having a middleman taking a %? Or take a % but have a more transparent and better use for that fee?

[quote=“Andy, post:2, topic:38, full:true”]
I was talking with a business group recently and one of the suggestions got me thinking of RHC. Is there any news on blockchain apps? it would work well if we could bank as a group on the blockchain, run a ledger so we could monitor members’ exchange / inter-trading of bitcoins or time or melons or chickens… [/quote]

In general – the work on the next steps is going fast & well, but still not as fast as we would like. :slight_smile: There will be more info in a couple of weeks, I promise.
In particular, @danielhassan has been working on a project called “Members Market” running on blockchain, where members of RHC could sell and buy shares in RHC. I know Dan has been very busy with a lot of stuff, so I guess he has not been able to devote much time lately to the Members Market.

There certainly is! This is one of the things RHU is intended to do.

1 Like

Interesting series of radio transmissions and video screenings coming up from radio Schizoanalytique and the Steki -project in Halkidiki, Greece: