Main Site | Join Robin Hood Coop | Projects | Events | Blog | Media | Forums | Mailing List | Twitter | Facebook

The new blockchain system

Let’s use this thread for info, questions, feedback, development ideas etc. regarding the new web system & service.

There is an info page on our main website.

Hi Tere, I’m experiencing a problem already on first login: I try to register my phone as it suggests, select Denmark from the list menu, write my phone number, but it only responds with

“Unable to send verification token. Check phone number and try again”

Danish numbers are 8 digits long, could that be the bug? I also tried with the danish +45 in front but to no luck…

cheers

Thanks – will investigate asap.

Hello all, cannot wait i will be on the board, did anybody received invitation yet ? Just asking.

:stars: wishing you all successful 2017 :stars:

Hi – so far we have been able to send invitations to ca. 10 members that have agreed to work as testers – the plan is to do next batch of invitation today.

And yes, Happy New Year 2017 to all members, it will be another year of adventure!

1 Like

Hi Tere and whoever else might be looking at this :slight_smile:
The phone issue is solved it seems, I was able to register with a danish phone.

It all looks nice, but let’s get to my bugs and questions:

When I collapse the menu on the left by, this is how it looks. The robin hood hat disappears and the “expand the menu” button is almost impossible to click behind the text field "RobinHood Cooperative.

When I click “Funding” it goes instead directly to “Account”.

And finally, the Equity page, where it all gets interesting:
Why does the different “series” have different prices? Is it based on simple supply and demand? Has there already been some trading to result in current prices? Is there, or is there going to be, any type of historical documentaton on proces, like a graph or collection of all trades? Or would that at least theoretically be available on the “Ethereum blockchain” (if that’s what it’s called?).

It is cool that I can see how many of each series are outstanding. But on the main equity page it says that all the values of the series are 0.00 which is obviously not the case… Also, why do the different series change place all the time

I see an offer to buy 10000 shares of RobinHood Coop Admin 50/50 at $0.06.
Why is the price then $552.19 and not $600?
Who is selling this, some member or the Coop itself?

I tried to create a sell order and I think it went through (I think there was a brief confirmation, but that could be made more explicit or something) because when I try again I have that amount of shares less available to sell. But I can’t see the order anywhere - maybe I’m just impatient and it takes a moment to refresh the system?

Hello there, successfully registered, I tried to purchase same shares, I am not sure whether it went OK because no payment action actually happened just confirmed purchase text appeared, must learn what is going on there :bath:
David

Hello there, have you been able to charge your account ? Same experience I have, that is, when clicked on funding nothing happened, probably too early ? I wanted to buy some shares on early stages as soon as possible. Perhaps allowed to purchase when all members on the board…

Thanks Magnus! This is the feedback we need in order to get the new system smooth.

[quote=“magnus_kelstrup, post:6, topic:357”]

Hi Tere and whoever else might be looking at this :slight_smile:The phone issue is solved it seems, I was able to register with a danish phone.[/quote]

Great, also my Finnish phone seems to work.

[quote=“magnus_kelstrup, post:6, topic:357”]

It all looks nice, but let’s get to my bugs and questions:

When I collapse the menu on the left by, this is how it looks. The robin hood hat disappears and the “expand the menu” button is almost impossible to click behind the text field "RobinHood Cooperative.

When I click “Funding” it goes instead directly to “Account”.[/quote]

Yes. Clear bugs.

Sell orders should work, so maybe just a matter of waiting. Will investigate.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

Yes – at the moment topping up your account & purchasing more shares is not live yet.

This is next on the list for Patrick Salami at HitFin doing the development.

I can see some bugs have been fixed, and it was as you said, Tere, a matter of waiting to see the sell order materialise. It would be cool to have some sort of overview from the startpage/dashboard of one’s current offers. As of now you have to find it in the specific series on the marketplace… I was also a little confused as I got to the funding page first (I don’t recall it was like that 9 days ago). I would find it more intuitive to get to the dashboard first as a default if the user has any robyns whatsoever…
But looks great so far, excited to see it take shape!

1 Like

Hello, is good to be on-boarded by which is better to understand what exciting idea is starting to have shape in here, nevertheless, to be honest options easy to understand here are no possible to process, neither to buy more shares nor sell some shares nor to invite others, or send currencies, etc. Also could you please explain how to buy more Ethers, would I need to have ether valet separately or is it already what I have in my account when I see on my account some ethers already in possession ? Where they are ? As well why there are no more people ? Asking no questions in here, or are they not here yet ? Probably very early stage at. :wink: Thank you.

Hi, cannot reach the website is not found, what’s happening ?
David

Hi David – we are waiting for bug fixes & updated from HitFin – development ongoing!

Thank you.

Login happens through redirection to hitfin url? Shouldn’t that be also http://members.robinhoodcoop.org/

Yes: http://members.robinhoodcoop.org/

More members to be onboarded to the new system this week!

Hello Tere, Tere I wanted to ask you something, there on my RH account is my public Ethereum address set in and to this address have been send by my online friend some Ethers probably the classic Ethers during the time when website updating and also offline, do you think it will be OK ? Also what will be seen when received classic Ethers instead of new Ethers at that address ?
Thank you,
David

The RH Ethereum address is a standard ETH address, kept on the public chain, so in so far the transfer should be ok.
If your friend can send the (pre-fork?) ETC to an ETH address, it should not be a problem; you should see the ETH in your address.